Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Blog post #4

2/17/17
     Susie Salmon explained, "And as Flora twirled, other girls and women came through the field in all directions. Our heartache poured into one another like water from cup to cup. Each time I told my story, I lost a bit, the smallest drop of pain. It was the day I knew I wanted to tell the story of my family. Because horror on Earth is real and it is everyday. It is like a flower or like a sun; it cannot be contained."this was found on page 186. I chose this paragraph because it was so interesting how I
much pain she was in. She was finally free in a way for once. Free from Earth, from her family, from Mr.Harvey, and from all her
troubles. I think she felt like she could relate to someone and that she wasn't alone, since all those other people were murdered/raped by Mr.Harvey.



No comments:

Post a Comment